Learning Clickbank Pay Per Click (PPC) can be confusing for the beginner. The PPC world is a vast valley of intricate details and complexities with fierce competition. As you stand on the edge of the battlefield watching other PPC behemoths battle it out click for click, you're probably wondering HOW you can get in on the action.
What you need is a mentor but you're going to have a hard time finding someone willing to go out of their way to share their highly valuable secrets. They might sprinkle some crumbs here and there but you won't get the real story.
So what's a PPC beginner supposed to do?
Here are 5 ways to learn Clickbank PPC fast
- Take Action. Right this very instant, go select a product from Clickbank that you think will make sales. Read the sales page and see if it convinces you to buy. If so, chances are it will work on others as well. Next, select 5 relevant keywords out and go to your AdWords account and set up your campaign. For the ad, spend at least an hour writing it! Really think about your ad and get into the mindset of the searcher. What are they looking for? What pushes their buttons? Does your Clickbank product satisfy their need or want?
- Go to the forums and ask for help. You're not the only learning how to sell Clickbank products using PPC. Others have already figured it out for you so ask a lot of questions and private message people for tips and advice.
- Tracking! Tracking is the best way to learn ppc when you're selling Clickbank products specifically. Track every keyword that you're bidding on by appending a "tid=" to each keyword URL. If you're not tracking, you're wasting time because you won't know which keywords are triggering sales for you.
- Stop reading eBooks immediately. The best way to learn PPC is by taking action... not relying on information you read in books. Real life experience is the best teacher of all. If you're new to PPC, don't go spending a fortune on PPC by any means but start mini campaigns first. A lot of beginners think that there's some magic bullet needed to start PPC... there's not. As you get comfortable and possibly make sales, expand your risk tolerance slightly.
- Buy tools, not ebooks. Tools and systems that automate your PPC efforts allow you to spend more time on making campaign decisions. Try to avoid as much manual labor as you can. Most PPC professionals use software that generates campaigns for them.
I want to leave you with this. Start PPC out as a hobby. Everyday put a little time into it. I know that's easier said than done but if you stay focused and consistent, you'll learn PPC in no time.
Jarad is the creator of Fast PPC. Fast PPC is specifically designed for creating Adwords campaigns centered around selling Clickbank products. Fast PPC is designed for Commission Blueprint members specifically and does all the keyword tracking automatically. To learn more about Fast PPC, visit: Fast PPC
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Rielly